||Because it's the only music-genre
where you don't have to look good to earn applause!
||It's a dirty job - but somebody's
got to do it!
Maybe because I never won a guitar at a fair like Patrick did?
|favourite LGG song
||What was the complete track-list
|things that kick ass
||A walk on the beach at sunset,
a swift breeze playing gently in my hair ... eehhmm ... shouldn't
I save this sentence for a different kind of questionnaire?
OK, OK, so:
True friends, fine arts & culture, asian cinema, luxembourgish
viticulture, books by Murakami Haruki
|things that suck
||The administrative machinery (cf.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie ..."), misuse
of power, US-remakes of asian movies, the fact that too much alcohol
|influences & inspiration
||The profundity of emotions, every
kinds of artistic oeuvres ...
|| - Meiko Kaji: - everything -
- Le Grand Guignol: "The Great Maddening"
- Ordo Draconis: "Camera Obscura"
- Megadeth: "Rust In Peace"
- Oldboy: O.S.T.
||- Le Grand Guignol
- Ordo Draconis ("Camera Obscura Pt. I & II")
- Falkenbach ("Ok Nefna Tysvar Ty", "Heralding -
- Carach Angren (guest vocals on "Lammendam")
- Grotesque Impalement "Exposition Of The Impaled" (guest
- Advocatus Diaboli (R.I.P.) (guest vocals)
- Nibelland (madness)